Friday, August 7, 2015

Convenience

I miss convenience. I loved all the convenience that Glendale had to offer. I have taken all of that for granted. Now, we have no convenience. Everything is so far away, honestly it's annoying and super inconvenient.

I cannot believe that I used to think things were far away living in Glendale. Man, I was spoiled. I miss chains. I miss variety. I miss having a lot of choices. Just in Glendale we practically had 2 Targets, 2 Chipotles, Forever 21, H&M, multiple Ralph's, Smart and Final, Trader Joes, Costco, Best Buy, multiple Payless shoes, tons of eating places including 2 In N Outs, Rubios, Habit, multiple Panda Express, a freaking Whole Foods. 

Wow, as I compile this list I am realizing how spoiled we were. How good we had it in Glendale. Damn. Buyers regret? Yup. Man #1 rule of real estate. LOCATION. We had it good, we had it good (insert emoji of shaking my head). Why did we ever move!?

Now I am bitter and annoyed that I have to spend more time driving around LA like a circus freak finding places that are somewhat closer to me when I had it all! It sucks to be me right now!! (Nacho Libre reference). More time, less options = not convenient = annoyed Lady.

City Planners, please build me a mall in DTLA or closer Ktown where there are all these stores so I can stop running around like a chicken without a head!

Ranting,
The Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment