Friday, March 13, 2015

It's like Summer is here!

Holy moly, it is HOT! Well, at least today it is, and apparently this weekend it's going to be in the 90s!! That's record heat for March!

I love it though. Perks of being an LAer, the beautiful weather. And because of this gorgeous warm weather, my little seedlings have started to sprout!! I was so excited, it's funny. The smallest little thing like seeing sprouts made me so happy! Urban gardening has happened! This weekend I plan to transplant the plants into our planter. Yay, finally!


(My tomatoes in the garage)


(My tomatoes in the garage)

(Basil started sprouting too!)

(My Miraclegrow experiment - all of them have sprouted, indoors)

(My organic soil experiment - only 1 seedling has sprouted indoors)

(Even Little P thinks it's hot!)


Sweating,
The Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment