Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All the faces of Little Puna

Sometimes, I can't believe how much this little guy makes me happy. I can be having the crappiest day and just a little peek from this guy will brighten up and dissolve any bad feelings. Wonder if this is what having children feels like....

He is seriously the love of my life. He's friendly, playful, charismatic, funny, jumpy and all the characteristics you want in a pet. I love all his little facial expressions, his moods, his habits. I love how he greets me every morning, how he excitedly jumps around when he knows I'm going to feed him and how he looks at me when I call his name. Just precious. Here are all his funny facial expressions and sleeping positions! He's so darling!! XOXO


(The "you woke me up, Lady!" face! I love how he sleeps on his side, like a human being)



(Look at those big black eyes, just adorable)



(The "you caught me hiding & eating" face.....hehehe, he's so cute, eating his cranberry and hiding in the toilet
paper roll like a ninja)



(This guy......cracks me up. Look at his pink little mouth!! SO cute. It's like he's smiling in his sleep! And he's sleeping
on his side again. Sometimes he even sleeps upside down)



(Snoozing.....Zzzz, yes, sleeping on his side again, rolled up in a ball inside his toilet paper roll)



(Now he's sleeping upright....I don't know how comfortable that is...)



(My little baby poking his head out of his little blue house....he's probably expecting goodies)



(Long time ago, when the Punas were babies, we had them in the same glass tank. They
got into a little fight and Fat Puna bit Little Puna's ear, just a little chunk of it. So now
he has this little "piercing" on his left ear......we used to not be able to tell the difference
between the two (before Fat Puna became pudgy) so we used to look for the "piercing.")






Hamster Mama,
The Lady





No comments:

Post a Comment